- Portfolio day: Daily Assignment #66
- Goodbye book: Daily Assignment #67
- "What I Will Do This Summer" essay
- Students write and draw about their favorite experience during the school year. Tie them together to make a paper "Memory" quilt.
- Draw silhouettes of the students. The students fill in the silhouettes with words cut out from magazines, newspapers, etc..., which describe them.
- Make a list of things they want to do or accomplish this summer--"Bucket List".
Sunday, June 9, 2013
Daily Assignment #134: End of Year
I've been very lacks in writing my blog. I feel like I am too late in offering ideas for the end of the year for a lot of you. Even so, let me suggest a few ideas for those of you still plugging along: